Cabineo is the newest connector from Lamello, and is an outstanding solution for cabinet shops and manufacturers using nested-based CNC routers. The toolpath may be quickly machined with a standard, straight-shank router bit without a tool change. The Cabineo connectors are simply tapped into the routed pocket and join cabinet components together by screwing into a mating 5mm shelf pin hole with nearly 200 pounds of clamping force. Cabineo may be covered with aesthetic cover caps, or parts may be inverted to allow for a completely invisible application. Because there is no pin or stud required with Cabineo, all components may be shipped to the jobsite as a true flat-pack, RTA solution. The M6 version of the Cabineo connector uses a metal helical insert or may be fastened directly into a tapped hole in metal furniture or fixture components.
- Installation of fixed shelves or vertical dividers in an already assembled unit
- Detachable for transport or if the fixed shelves need adjusting
- Shallow element of 10 mm allows for panels from 12 mm thickness
- Corner joints with Cabineo 12 (drill hole Ø 5 × 12 mm)
- Dividing panel joints with Cabineo 8 (drill hole Ø 5 × 8 mm) from material thickness 16mm
- Use with or without cover caps. Cover caps are available in various colors
- Metal insert threaded version available for exceptionally strong connections or for wood-to-metal component connections
Time-savings for the whole production process! Simple, Fast & Strong!
1. Time-saving in production