Use for cleaning tools, devices, metal parts and motors.Can be dispensed manually, with a brush or spray gun, or in a tool washer, either manual (KleinCLEANER) or automatic (KleinWASHER). Depending on application, KleinCLEANUP must be diluted with water to a concentration from 5% (1 liter of detergent each 19 liters of water) to 35% (1 liter of detergent each 2 liters of water). The more diluted the more save of costs. KleinCLEANUP is a water-based detergent, recommended for cleaning tools, also mounted on groups for windows, metal parts, equipment, motors or any mechanical piece. KleinCLEANUP can also be used for cleaning aluminium parts, which can corrode or become matt with traditional detergents. Thanks to not foaming components and innovative anti-corrosion additives, KleinCLEANUP gives furthermore an excellent protection from rust.
- Water-based detergent for clearing tools
- Recommended for removing resin or sludge from tools
- No corrosive or dulling effect
- Not foaming
- Not flammable, doesn’t contain solvents
- Non-toxic, not health-harming
- 100% Biodegradable
- Suitable also for washers
- Can be used on any mechanical parts or tools also mounted on groups for windows.
- KleinCLEANUP detergent must be diluted with water to a concentration from 5% (1 liter each 19 liters of water) to 35% (1 liter each 2 liters of water). The more diluted, the more save the cost.
Saws, Cutters for routers and drills for boring machines Router bits, Groups for windows Cutterheads, Spring collets and collet chucks Knives, Shears, Chains, Pulleys Gearwheels, Mechanical parts.