M. CONTI PRE SET P368LR WITH VDI20 CONE #PRESETTER-VDI20
The Preset P368LR is a precision tool setting instrument developed by M. CONTI, easy and quick to use, especially designed to meet the requirements of the NC machine operators. It is mainly used in the wood, metal and glass working field where there is a constant need to pre-set or adjust the tools.
The Preset P368LR measures both the radius/diameter and the length/height of the tools. Working with different tool holders or various machines can be possible by setting up to 4 origins. The measures shown in the display can be set directly in the machine and the production quickly starts again.
- Excellent price/quality relationship
- Considerable cutback of tooling-up times, no waste of material
- 4 machine origins
- It measures shank tools and cutter heads
- Battery powered – no need of electrical plug
- Large display easy to read
- One touch conversion mm/inch
- Interchangeable cone holders (ISO, HSK, VDI, arbors)
- X axis: slide guide with preloaded recirculating ball bearings
- Z axis: slide guide in anti-friction material
Measurement detection: Precision magnetic strip
OPTIONALS Tightening device
Upon request the Preset P368LR can be supplied with a special tightening device. This tightening equipment is suitable only for a first soft tighten of the tool, when adjusting the clamping length in the tool holder. Afterwards, the tool must be strongly tightened on a separate proper clamping device (see our item T139). Any incorrect use of the P368LRB can invalidate the precision of the whole instrument.
The Preset P368LR are supplied with a cone-holder -(VDI30). Other cone-holders can also be purchased later.
T.SFERA Item is a special spherical feeler able to measure shaped cutters