5mm Diameter x 70mm Solid Carbide V-Point Bit LH #314.050.22
Solid Carbide V-Point Drill Bit
Cut Length: 35mm
Overall Length: 70mm
Shank (dia. x length) 10x26mm
Rotation: Left Hand
• Premium quality super-strength steel
• HWM spiral portion with center point
• 2 precision ground cutting edges [Z2]
• Double angle
• 2 spiral flutes
• Parallel shank with driving flat and adjustable screw length
• The cylindrical head is bigger than traditional tips and is extremely resistant to prolonged use.
• The plunge edge runs all the way to the center of the bit to reduce drilling resistance and increase production speed. It lasts longer between sharpenings.
• The solid carbide construction guarantees an almost infinite number of resharpenings, and since it is a solid unit of carbide, it offers extra safety features.
• Ideal for hardwood and difficult composites such as particle boards, MDF and veneered wood.
• Excellent performance on high-speed boring units and CNC routers.