Home / Tool Holders / TORNADO
- The new solution by Sistemi Klein helps both dust and wood-chips evacuation during Nesting and conventional CNC Routing operations. Easy to assemble directly on the collet chuck instead of the standard nut, the new Sistemi Klein "Tornado" provides a big improvement of dust evacuation, removing it from the work-piece directly into the centralized extraction system of the NC machine.
- Available in two diameters: ø98 old style,ø92 new style & ø80mm Diameter (space in the tool changer of CNC)
- Tool body in light alloy
- Surface hardening treatment for longer performance
- Suitable for any type of collet chucks (ISO, BT, HSK ...)
- Maximum tool diameter: Tornado ø98= 70 mm / Tornado ø80= 60 mm
- Maximum speed rotation up to 20.000 RPM
- Balanced at G2,5
- Tool weight 0,4 kg
- Single packed in carton box with Manual Wrench. Available dedicated Torque wrench and Adaptor key available.
- More Info: PDF Catalog Page-Click
NEW TORNADO® 2018, WHAT HAS IMPROVED:
- Green color on top
- Smaller diameter, from 98 to 92 mm in order to be mounted on every CNC router/machining centres toolchanger.
- More holes for tightening: thanks to 9 holes the clamping is easier
- Tools and collets are now closer to the work-piece thus a greater extraction ability and less risk of breakage
- Special surface coating against wear and corrosion for a longer life