Collet Chuck ISO-30 ER-32 A=55 (SCM/Morbidelli) #T118.702.R
ISO-30 ER-32 Collet Chuck for SCM & Morbidelli
Ø 2÷20 (Art. T119/ER32)
Clamping Nut= Z091.101.R w/ball bearing nut
Right/Left Hand Rotation
- Special tool holder with serrated collar supplied with nut (without collet) and retaining pawl. Threaded nut DIN 6499. Retaining pawl T118.790.R for: Morbidelli, SCM.
- For the spring collets see our ER-32 items; also see our items for the Clamping Nuts and for Wrenches.
- With anti-adherent surface treatment “Impreglon”.
- To be used on demount device Klein T139.001.N
- The "A" measure will be determined with clamped router bits' shanks by using both our spring collets DIN6499 and DIN6388. The "A" measure may be subject to variations depending on the diameter of the clamped tools.