- CNC Set Up/Testing Equipment
- CNC Torque and Hand Wrenches
- Tornado Nut Dedicated Torque Wrench
- Sistemi Klein Torque Wrench for ER 40 Tornado Nut #Z052.724.N
Sistemi Klein Torque Wrench for ER 40 Tornado Nut #Z052.724.N
- Sistemi Klein Torque Wrench for ER 40 Tornado Dust Nut
- Part #Z052.724.N
- Length= 480mm
- Torque(NM) DR1= 110-120, DR2= 190-200
- Special torque wrenches for tightening Tornado® appropriately
- While setting a tool it is extremely important to tighten it appropriately. If not effectively tight indeed, cutting tool could slide away from the tool holder during the working process. On the other side an excessive tightening can cause damages to the tool holder or spring collet or the tool itself.
- The wrench indicates when the torque (Nm) is reached with a strong noise according to the value in the corresponding table.
- Each torque wrench is supplied in its own cardboard box with instruction sheet and calibration test report unique for each wrench.