Collet Chuck ISO-30 ER-25 A=50 (Biesse/HSD) #T118.798.R
ISO-30 ER-25 Collet Chuck for Biesse, Masterwood, Bulleri (motor HSD), Vitap, Hiteco
Ø 3÷16 (Art.T125/ER25)
Clamping Nut= Z091.103.R
Right Hand Rotation
- Supplied with nut (without collet) and retaining pawl. Threaded nut DIN 6499. Retaining pawl T118.891.R for: Biesse (after 09/09/92), Masterwood - Bulleri (motor H.S.D.), VITAP, HITECO
- Balanced to 24000 RPM; Spring collets DIN 6499;
- For the spring collets DIN6499 see our ER-25 items; also see our items for the Clamping Nuts and for Wrenches.
- To be used on adjustable demount device Klein.
- These tool holders ensure a maximum error of concentricity between the conical part and the tool's seat of 0.003mm (Runout: 0.0001")
- The "A" measure will be determined with clamped router bits' shanks by using both our spring collets DIN6499 and DIN6388. The "A" measure may be subject to variations depending on the diameter of the clamped tools.
- The ball bearing clamping nut improves the clamping precision thanks to a homogeneous clamping force. It can be used both for the right-hand and left-hand rotation.