- CNC Set Up/Testing Equipment
- CNC Calipers
- CNC Mechanical Calipers
- Gauge Caliper with 19.86" Hole to Hole, Hole to Outside Edge-(500mm) #C.LIN.PB0500
Gauge Caliper with 19.86" Hole to Hole, Hole to Outside Edge-(500mm) #C.LIN.PB0500
Modern panel working production technologies have made indispensable the use of appropriate measuring instruments sufficiently precise to achieve high quality standards. The line of calipers B has been designed to meet all woodworking measurement needs and these gauges are commonly used even in the working of aluminium, glass and sheet metals.
All the gauges are made of anodized aluminium with inscribed scale and coloured black; PRECISION of 0,1 mm.
- The length is read directly on the graduated scale, the hole distance is obtained by adding 20 mm to the value read on the scale.
- Two pins are supplied as standard:
- Conical pin for dia. 4 to dia. 15 holes.
- - Stop pin which can measure the distance between the edge of the panel and the centre of the holewww.sistemiklein.com/flip-pdf/en/chapter15/#p=18